We do many things with the money that receive mostly from our “Smorgasbord”.
- We provide church flowers through our flower committee.
- We provide funeral dinners for the family of deceased loved ones if they want one.
- We clean the kitchen and buy equipment as needed.
- We donate money for various mission projects in the church (food pantry, kids closet, & jubilee Christmas) & through presbytery
May the Lord, mighty Lord Bless and keep you forever, Grant you peace, perfect peace, Courage in every endeavor. Lift your eyes and see His face, Feel His grace forever. May the Lord, mighty Lord, Bless and keep you forever. Amen
As a Christian woman, committed to the call of Christ to be his disciple:
- As a Presbyterian, who finds meaning in the fellowship and ministry of the Church.
- As a person, whose life is filled with responsibilities and obligations to others.
- As a woman, who tries to juggle house duties, job demands and community service, yet often feels overburdened, lonely and her gifts unappreciated and undeveloped.
- As one who acknowledges the gifts of grace God has given her, and wants to respond in gratitude for these gifts, and use them for God’s purpose.
“You did not choose me, but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that would last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask him in my name.” John 15:16 NRSV